You are hereHome ›
Roseville Area police reports Apr. 2, 2013
|Falcon Heights||Little Canada||Roseville|
• Wrapping up the report of a March 14 alarm followed by a failed burglary attempt at a sandwich shop in the 1500 block of Larpenteur Avenue that’s behind the closed strip mall where the alarm originated, police saw a man inside. A 37-year-old intoxicated suspect was booked at the Ramsey County Jail for felony burglary.
• A 31-year-old woman with a no-contact order against her ex-boyfriend, also 31, told police he called March 16, which is a violation. She didn’t answer, he didn’t leave a message and an investigation continues.
• Maybe he didn’t notice the red light due to the items hanging from his rear-view mirror March 12. In any case, the 22-year-old was cited for running the light at Larpenteur Avenue and Eustis Street as well as the obstructed view. Rounding out the stop were citations for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession.
• A 31-year-old woman, driving a vehicle with the usual “pull-me-over” sign, the cracked windshield, was cited for that offense as well as driving after license cancellation March 13 at Roselawn Avenue and Fulham Street.
• Due to an early press schedule for this edition of the Review, our readers will be unable to learn of any hair-raising reports of stealing, drinking, fighting or really poor driving that may have occurred in the city of Little Canada, until next week.
Criminal damage to property
• Criminal damage to property was reported March 25 in the 100 block of Larpenteur Avenue.
• A theft was reported March 25 in the 400 block of Lovell Avenue.
• Shoplifting was reported March 25 at Kohl’s on County Road B2.
• A theft was reported March 25 at Rosedale Center.
• A theft was reported March 26 at the Marathon gas station on County Road C.
• Shoplifting was reported March 26 at Rosedale Center.
• A theft from an auto was reported March 26 in the 200 block of McCarrons Boulevard.
• A theft from an auto was reported March 26 at the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Minnesota on Dale Street.
• Shoplifting was reported March 26 at Rosedale Commons on Fairview Avenue.
• Shoplifting was reported March 26 at Kohl’s on County Road B2.
• A theft was reported March 27 at Rosedale Center.
• An attempted theft from an auto was reported March 27 at LA Fitness on Cleveland Avenue.
• A theft from an auto was reported March 27 in the 100 block of McCarrons Boulevard.
• Disorderly conduct was reported March 25 at Rosedale Center.
• A burglary was reported March 27 in the 2400 block of County Road C2.