You are hereHome ›
Can you find the lines from a 1959 Kingston Trio hit song?
Arrests, Thefts and more around Falcon Heights, Lauderdale, Little Canada, and Roseville - Roseville Review police reports Aug. 20, 2013
|Falcon Heights||Little Canada||Roseville|
• The 21-year-old’s license was suspended, he had no proof of insurance and his registration was expired. He did have a car seat for the child on board when he was pulled over at Larpenteur and Snelling avenues July 29, but the child wasn’t in it.
• No wonder she was lying to police: her license was suspended, she had no insurance and she had failed to transfer her vehicle title. She was also cited July 31 for misdemeanor false information to police.
• A woman returned home to the 1600 block of Snelling Avenue July 31 to find her front door forced open and her house ransacked. Two laptop computers and an entire armoire containing a large amount of jewelry were missing. The loss was estimated at $3,500. No suspects.
He’s the man who never returned
• He pumped $23 worth July 29 at the station in the 1600 block of Snelling Avenue, said he was unable to pay, but he would return. Did he ever return? No he never returned. And his fate is still unlearn‘d.
• A pair of knuckleheads teamed up July 29 to steal a $25 bottle of booze from a liquor store in the 1500 block of Larpenteur Avenue. A 44-year-old man was arrested for theft, driving after license suspension and no insurance. A 46-year-old passenger was also charged with theft and jailed on warrants for his arrest for theft and contempt of court.
• This was different. The man pumped $10 worth of fuel Aug. 1 at the station in the 1600 block of Snelling Avenue, went in and paid, came out, activated the machine, pumped in another $33.52 worth and drove away.
• Officers arrested a man from Hudson Aug. 4 at Hwy. 280 and Larpenteur Avenue for careless driving and, after testing .18 percent BAC, better than twice the legal limit, he was also charged with fourth degree DWI. A charge of failing to provide proof of insurance was tossed in and the 40-year-old was booked at the Ramsey County Jail.
• Three pricey bikes left unsecured in a yard in the 3000 block of Edgerton Street overnight Aug. 1 weren’t there in the morning. There are no suspects in the loss of the bikes valued at a total of $1,300.
• A loaded Glock 27 40 cal. handgun, the permit to carry it and a driver’s license were reported stolen from the center console of a 2003 Denali parked in the driveway of a residence in the 2500 block of Edgerton Street the afternoon of Aug. 11. No forced entry was found.
They’ll steal anything dept.
• A weighted running vest and drum equipment — a double kick pedal, symbol stand and a pair of drum sticks — total value estimated at $763, were reported stolen the night of Aug. 8 from a vehicle parked in front of a residence in the 2800 block of Rustic Place.