You are hereHome ›
LeDuc Historic Estate tours begin
Tour season begin May 15 at the LeDuc Historic Estate, 1629 Vermillion St., in Hastings. Guided tours will continue through Nov. 2, and the venue will host several festivals and events this summer.
Tours are Thursday through Sunday each week at 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. The cost is $3 for students, $5 for seniors and veterans, $6 for adults. It’s free for Dakota County Historical Society members and active military.
The estate is available for special events. Large group tours for 20 or more people may be arranged by calling 651-437-7055. School groups are invited for free pre-arranged tours by reservation only.
Some highlights of the season include:
• Mother’s Day Tea: 3:30 p.m., May 3 and May 10; by reservation only
• Rhubarb Festival: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., May 24
• Summer Camps for Kids (Register at www.hastingscommunityed.com or call 651-437-7055)
• Free Community Concerts in the Apple Orchard: 6:30 p.m., Aug. 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31
• Civil War Weekend: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sept. 6 and 7
For more information, call 651-437-7055 or visit www.dakotahistory.org.